School uniform is part of the school ethos and in coming to BP parents agree to support our policy by ensuring children come to school in our uniform. For this reason it is not expensive. If parents do have any difficulties then do contact the school for support and guidance.
Our school uniform is as follows:
- School sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo in red or blue
- School fleece with logo available in royal blue
- Cardigan with school logo in red or royal blue
- White polo shirt with school logo
- Trousers or skirt (girls can wear trousers) in grey, black or dark blue.
- Girls in summer can wear blue or red check dress
- Sensible shoes (not trainers) in black, brown or blue
- Sandals are acceptable in summer with socks, No open toes!
- Socks in white, grey, black or dark blue. Over the knee socks are not permitted.
- Tights in white, grey, black, dark blue or in red or royal blue. Not patterned.
- A sensible, practical outdoor coat in plain colours.
Nail varnish, coloured hair or make up is not permitted.
We have two suppliers offering excellent quality uniform at competitive prices.
Both can be ordered on line.
- Price & Buckland www.pbparentsonline.co.uk/beatrixpotter and
- www.stitchdesign.co.uk Further details on the latter, click on this pdf. PARENT LETTER Stitch
Reading Bags are purchased at school. Price and Buckland can also supply backpacks, PE bags and hats.
PE Uniform, is equally simple and practical for safety in lessons:
- Navy blue shorts or track suit bottoms or PE skirt.
- BP Sky Blue Polo shirt with logo
- Plimsoles, sensible trainers.
- BP Sweatshirt, BP tracksuit top (Optionals)